An agnostic advice.

Humans are blessed with all the emotions embedded in them by that pure soul. Since he has
All the juices of the different sentiments, he needs a piece of advice in his way of life and
It is only a creature of his resembling intellect and physical attire who does that.
As for giving good advises, I remember when my friend was little deviated from his path,
He lost his primary need and destination for that matter, I instigated him to do good deeds
In life so that he could focus his energy on the right direction and can follow the system of
Karma "I TOLD HIM YOUR DEEDS WILL COME TO YOU WITH EVEN MORE FORCE THAN YOU HAVE DONE IT WITH SOMEONE."

Later I realized that the belief system of karma and energies, do I actually follow them?
I killed an earthworm just after 1 day I gave my advice to him and forgot that when I will die he is going to make me his delicious meal with more force like sauce in a form of my blood may be. My crutches was as such to not to make him feel down so I motivated him for a moment maybe it’s about human tendency or my own belief system. Or may be he was just my friend.
So, I   concluded in an uncanny way or a mysterious way, that somewhere inside our deep strings of heart and mind we are aware of the fact that we know our respective duties and its outcomes if we do good we have a fruit in our hand while bad duties would serve us complications, but the path of karma , our work and so called obstacles deviate our roots ,our clutches as our mind or heart deviates.
So, the advice that I gave I followed it least as my heart got distracted as I was also horrified  and could not bare the concept of karma since my mind followed it, and my heart did not I was in a half right way and thus just because my fear of emotion was dominating my brave emotion.
Thus, at the end we shall make our all the emotions at equilibrium stage so that we follow what we say.
karma is like a compass, it starts at a point after a span of a period ,  it hits up the same point." 
- Ankur Ghildiyal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAPHIC ERA HILL UNIVERSITY – A NEOTERIC BRAIN OF YOUNGSTERS